Monday, May 18, 2009

Character Codes & Descriptions

This lesson is not only for you, but for me. I am just learning most of what I post in my marketing blogs.

To create special character code, follow the steps below;






The characters will look like this;


‘ Left single quote
’ Right single quote
‚ Single low-9 quote
“ Left double quote
” Right double quote
† Dagger
‡ Double dagger
‰ Per mill sign
‹ Single left-pointing angle quote
› Single right-pointing angle quote
♠ Black spade suit
♣ Black club suit
♥ Black heart suit
♦ Black diamonds suit
↑ upward arrow
↓ Downward arrow
™ Trademark sign


Seem simple? Give it try, and dont forget to visit my other blogs, thanks, and come back soon...





Here are my other blog links, check them out !!!


1. "Internet Lifestyle"
2. "Marketing Myself".

mee mOe


My other blog;
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. Layout Marketing
7. Internet Lifestyle
8. Marketing Myself



mee mOe
Freeman Family Web Designers
CA
US
teri412002@yahoo.com
Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!

No comments: